วันพุธที่ 24 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

IT ♥ HAPPY MOTHER's DAY

Every year, 12 August is Mother's day in Thailand. This iSirikit, Queen Consort of Thailand's birthday. 
So this day is a chance to make children show love to their mom.


Most of teenager give love to their mom by social media such as facebook. 

I'm also be the one who upload my picture with my mom on facebook by my Iphone 5s.


I snap my mom while she play her phone.


Besides, I use my application name "Snapchat" to shared my video with friends
Snapchat is very popular application today 
It can share your video with your friends and have many cute filter.





This is one filter in snapchat. Flower Crown

Next, I will tell you about devices that I use to take photos on this day.
First, my iphone 5s
Iphone5s

  • 4-inch (diagonal) Retina display with 1136x640 resolution
  • A7 chip with M7 motion coprocessor
  • 8-megapixel iSight camera with True Tone flash
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording at 120 fps
  • FaceTime HD camera
  • Touch ID fingerprint sensor
  • 4G LTE1 and 802.11n Wi-Fi
  • iOS 8 and iCloud
  • Available in gold, silver or space grey

Futhermore, I use FUJI X-A2 to take our picture.

Fuji X-A2

  • 175° Tilting LCD for easy self-portraits
  • New XC16-50mm II kit lens with a minimum working distance of 15cm for macro photography
  • New XC50-230mm II kit lens with 3 to 3.5 stops of image stabilization
  • Eye detection AF, Auto Macro AF and Multi target "MULTI AF"
  • Long-life battery for up to 410 photos
Sensor
APS-C CMOS
Effectiv Pixels
16M
LCD Monitor
3.0-inch Tilting LCD(920K-dot)
Sensitivity
ISO 25600


My mom

My meal

Happy Mother's Day




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น