วันจันทร์ที่ 24 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

My pet life cycle






My pets is two dog. Their name is Demon and Daisy. I will talk about their life cycle.
They have 4 stage in their life which are new born,puppy,half grow and adult.



ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ dog life cycle

First, when they was born. I should take care them and help their mother to grow them up carefully.
When its age is around 2 months, they have to inject to protect them from decease.
They are so lovely in this stage because they can't bark haha.
Second stage is puppy. When they are puppy they are so naughty. I have to teach them to poo and pee in the right place. They like to bite everything in my room because their teeth is growing up.
I like to dress them and play with them but I was very upset when they poo or pee on my bed.

Next is half grow, they are very ugly in this stage because they change their hair.
Their face are around will hair that just grow in this stage.
Legs and body are longer.
They are beginning to eat more than they are puppy because they want energy to run around my room and bark,

Last stage is adult stage, they are in this stage now.
They are growing up and very cute.
They can understand some of my word such as eat, come, sit, stop etc.
I love them very much.
But one thing I want to ask them is "Can you stop barking?" haha



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น